hmm juz read it = = - dun like juz press the red X button on ur right top to pussy out =P

Monday, October 4, 2010

octo4.

hahas. Jill cant wake up hahhaaaaas ( 6am ) xD

but still she finally to jog in the evening :PP

Theres a lot things happend this few days.

-i like 2 person.

-already made my choice.

-at least got 3 person like me. As Far As I K n O w

- Sry guys. i know i'm a bit perasan from the ^LINE above

-Lalala~ i think i'm gonna write another song for you. :D

-hahas.

-yorR. Dunno wad to write lehh________

-oh ya oh ya!! My comp reformated jor. Nit to wait till tmr only can back to normal. TT wuwuwuwuwuwuwuu

- Lalalala- > > > > I'm still waiting for ur answer ahh____ Q.Q <--- wait untill like this jor. hahas.

- I'm waitinq For You. and You. and YOU. ( guess 1st you = ? 2=? 3=?) xD minigames for you all. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment