hmm juz read it = = - dun like juz press the red X button on ur right top to pussy out =P

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

laLalaLa~

aiak aiak aiak~ :D

sry for less update blog guys :DD

toooo busy wit writing for sum1 .

PLUS. A lot HOMEWORKS. So Hate it >_>

argh. Miss you la wehh!! :<

:PP i noe u wont miss me :DDD

but nvm XD...well....i'm gonna post my lyrics here.
______________________________________________
(All i wanted is you.)

Baby,All i want your true love , your love is everything all i need.

Baby, all i want your true love,your love is the everything to me.

oh~ oh oh oh ~ oh oh oh~ oh oh~ :DDD

Baby,我在等着你,不管多久呀,我都等着你~

Baby all i want you true love ,

Nothing can stop me from loving you~

your're the most perfect girl i ever met,

you just have to say the "yes"word.

Baby,nothing can stop me loving you forever~

[ This song. I wrote myself on September 20,Monday 8:15pm. ]

I really love you girl. :33

Love Jesus as always ! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment