hmm juz read it = = - dun like juz press the red X button on ur right top to pussy out =P

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bus Stop. Story. :P

Today morning. i woke up cuz i nit to go to the Bus Stop. After my breakfast, I went to a Bus Stop. When i reach the Bus Stop , i waited at the Bus Stop.When i at the Bus Stop , i was waiting for the bus to come to the Bus Stop. After half an hour, the bus at reached the Bus Stop which i was waiting at the Bus Stop.

In The bus , the bus had reached another Bus Stop , and another Bus Stop and another Bus Stop.Until , the bus had finally reached the Bus Stop i wanted to drop off. After I went down to the Bus Stop , i walk towards another Bus Stop. When I had reached the another Bus Stop. I waiting the bus again to come to the Bus Stop. When the bus reached the Bus Stop , i gone off the bus and went to another Bus Stop. When i reached another Bus Stop , i drop off and went shopping.

THE END. :PP LAME RITE??? Give Ur Comment at my Chatbox! :D and and PLEASE COUNT GOT HOW MANY "BUS STOP" in my Story. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment