hmm juz read it = = - dun like juz press the red X button on ur right top to pussy out =P

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gosh. Cant believe this happend to me.

Haih. I thought u were The One who God had given to me. I was wrong.

Wish u happy with your own life la. Hope u will find a better one.

Sad la wehhyy. When we break i almost kill myself . Luckily i didnt. I from my mom's room (2nd) floor jump outside. I crash into my house bamboo trees. I didnt even injured!

Looks like God Love me. This isnt my time to end yet.

Haiihh. Just to wish u all will have a happy day.

Always Love Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. wei, u really did jump huh? hmm....actually jumping from anywhere high and get urself injured doesn't solves the problems.... Find someone to share ur sorrows rather than keeping it all to ur self.....and....Please don do this again k.....

    ReplyDelete